Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Beginning: Day 1 of Vicks Treatment

Having done extensive internet research into alternative methods to rid myself of a fungal toenail infection, I found numerous success stories of people having used Vicks VapoRub on their toes. At a mere £4.50, I was more than happy to try it out, as I was never prepared to pay the costly prices of products such as 'Curanail', which often need to be re-purchased a number of times as nails take so long to grow out.

So, these are my toes as of day one of the Vicks VapoRub treatment. Using a cotton wool bud, I coat the infected toes twice a day (morning and evening) in Vicks and leave for as long as possible before putting shoes and socks on/going to bed. The second toe has remained uninfected throughout.





Watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. This Man Permanently Cured His Chronic Toenail Fungus in 10 Minutes and He'll Show You How

    No drugs, no creams, just natural remedies that can be found in your household.

    Watch the video: https://scrnch.link/nailfunguscure

    ReplyDelete