Friday 8 August 2014

Day 11 of Vicks Treatment

I have a job which requires me to be standing on my feet all day, resulting in my inability to remove my shoes and allow my feet to breathe until the evening. I've still been applying Vicks at least twice per day, but sadly often have to put my socks straight on after applying it in a morning. The Vicks toenail fungus process doesn't really account for people with 9-5 jobs. 

Nevertheless, I feel some improvement can be seen in my big toe, but I have been clipping my nail every so often as well, in an attempt to almost cut away the fungus. The little toes still have some way to go, but alas, the body can only reproduce cells at a certain rate. All in good time...






(My toes actually look better in real life; the flash doesn't help)

No comments:

Post a Comment